Thursday, October 18, 2012

Newsweek to End Print Edition As Era of News Weekly Comes to Close

Not surprising that we are seeing the demise or reorganization of traditional print media at a time when there is so much technology change all around us.

I'll make it personal.

I no longer take a daily or sunday paper.
More than 50% of my magazine subscriptions are digital
I own two Kindles and have the Kindle reader installed on my smartphone
I spend more than 25% of my "connected" time reading syndicated news and information sites on-line
I get most of my "product" information from television or web-based ads

The New Media is a force to be reckoned with.  Follow us @thenew_media on Twitter

Thanks to Michael Learmonth and Ad Age
Newsweek to End Print Edition As Era of News Weekly Comes to Close | Media - Advertising Age
Show Comments: OR