Monday, January 7, 2013

More on Wearable Computers

Will Your Next Computer Be In Your Car, On Your Face, On You Wrist Or In Your Ear? - Forbes

We're on a roll now.  The second post on wearable portable devices in the past week.  Let's see if we can start a movement or trend.  Better yet, rush down to your favorite fitness place and get a new armband data collector to collect exercise stats.

For me, I just happy that I can now get in my car, have it auto detect my mobile phone and let me be hands-free while in the car.  Of course there's still that problem with paying attention to driving while talking on the phone.  Have you seen that research yet?  Its coming and  will astound you!

But bring on the wearable blood-sugar monitors for diabetics and security watches for kids and stuff like that.

The Brave New World of computing is upon us and for the better in my humble opinion.

Thanks to Anthony Wing Kosner and Forbes
Show Comments: OR