1. Password protect your devices.
2. Google yourself frequently.
3. Sign out of online accounts when you finish.
4. Don't give out your email, phone number, or zip- code when asked.
5. Encrypt your computer.
6. Turn-on 2-step authentication in Gmail.
7. Pay cash for embarrassing items.
8. Change your Facebook Settings to "Friends Only"
9. Clear browser history and cookies on a regular basis.
10. Use anonymisers sparingly and prudently.
Password Protect Your Devices - In Photos: 10 Incredibly Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your Privacy - Forbes
Thanks to Forbes